By: Matt Rothman
For one last time during the regular season, three high school football teams in Coconut Creek competed Friday Night.
North Broward Prep
Deandre Desinor shined again with 165 yards and three more touchdowns. He has rushed for 1,245 yards this season and has 21 total scores this year.
Monarch High. School
Monarch High School completed a terrific regular season with an 18-7 win over Deerfield Beach High School. The Knights moved to 8-2 this year and head into the postseason as a District Championship. The last time Monarch had more wins in a regular season was in 2014. Also, the last time the Knights won a District Championship.
Coconut Creek High School
Next, all three teams will await to see who will play in the postseason. The brackets are set to be released on Sunday, Nov. 6, at 11 a.m.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023North Broward Prep Basketball Begins Season 2-0 With Dominating Wins
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Monarch High School Football Makes History With 1st Regional Championship
- NewsNovember 24, 20232 Monarch Football Players Commit Days Before Regional Championship Game
- NewsNovember 18, 2023Monarch High School Football Advances to Regional Championship