By: Matt Rothman
The North Broward Prep girls lacrosse team has a record of 5-7 as their season comes to a close. The Eagles already have three more wins than last year after going 5-2.
NBP began the season with a win over Ransom Everglades High School 16-11. They dropped their next game but won three out of four. The Eagles scored 54 goals in victories over Cooper City, J.P. Taravella, and Palmer Trinity High School in those three wins. They also earned an exciting 9-8 win over Gulliver Prep on March 28 in their first game back from Spring Break.
Next, the Eagles will have three more games in the regular season and play Cardinal Gibbons on Friday, April 1, at 6 p.m. They will have two more games against Cooper City and West Broward High school before the District Tournament.
Got News? Send it to Margate Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024Monarch Baseball and Softball Dominate in Wins; Star Player Commits
- NewsFebruary 18, 202410 Monarch Football Players Officially Sign; 2 More Announce Commitment
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Monarch High School Hosts Senior Night and Postseason Games
- NewsJanuary 31, 20242 Monarch High School Football Players Announce Their College Picks