By: Matt Rothman
The Coconut Creek High School flag football team picked up their first win of the season in their final game before spring break.
Despite dropping their last two, the Cougars scored their third touchdown of the season on Wednesday in their game against Northeast High School.
Coconut Creek scored twice in their win against Stranahan High School and head into their fourth game with a record of 1-3. Next, the Cougars will play McArthur High School on Wednesday, March 6, at 4:30 p.m.
This year, the Mustangs are also 1-3 and defeated Plantation High School 45-0 in their first game. This will be the first time Coconut Creek faces McArthur.
Got News? Send it to Margate Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024Monarch Baseball and Softball Dominate in Wins; Star Player Commits
- NewsFebruary 18, 202410 Monarch Football Players Officially Sign; 2 More Announce Commitment
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Monarch High School Hosts Senior Night and Postseason Games
- NewsJanuary 31, 20242 Monarch High School Football Players Announce Their College Picks