By: Matt Rothman
The Knights begin with a matchup against Boca Raton Community High School on Monday, Nov. 11, at 7:30 p.m. Monarch is the two seed and went 8-2, including winning their second District Championship in school history. This will be the season’s second meeting between Monarch and Boca Raton. Monarch won 38-8 during the opening week of the season.
— Aj Hairston (@AjHairston4) November 5, 2022
The Bobcats finished the regular season with a record of 6-4. They also come on a two-game winning streak, including a shutout in their last game on Friday against Westwood High School.
Coconut Creek High School will play its opening playoff game on the road against nationally ranked St. Thomas Aquinas on Friday, Nov. 11, at 7 p.m. The Cougars went 6-4 this year to make the postseason as an eight-seed.
The Raiders are a perfect 9-0 this year and have won seven games by at least three possessions. St. Thomas is the reigning State Champion and has only lost two games in the past four seasons.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.12.20Coconut Creek Girls Basketball Pick Up 2nd Win; Heads Into Matchup With Monarch
- News2022.12.19Monarch High School Wide Receiver Joshua Pena Makes College Pick
- News2022.12.16North Broward Prep Hockey Breaks the Ice with an Incredible Season (So far!)
- News2022.12.15North Broward Prep Wins First Global Games Since 2006