By Kevin Maher
Beer for My Horses, a Toby Keith tribute band, is playing a free outdoor concert at Sabal Pines Park on Saturday, August 6, from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
The concert will also include food trucks on location, like Larry’s Ice Cream, Don Mofongo, and Tony’s Pizza.
Blankets, chairs, and coolers are permitted. Pets are allowed, but the speakers will be loud and could be bothersome to some pets.
Beer for My Horses brings the look, sound, and attitude of Toby Keith to finish Coconut Creek’s Summer Series. Next up is The Homegrown Concert Series, which will begin in September.
The Summer Series has gone well so far, according to Heather Hughes, the Special Events Assistant for Coconut Creek.
“It’s a nice way of getting people out in a very inexpensive way,” Hughes said.
Sabal Pines Park is located at 5005 NW 39th Ave. For more information, call 954-545-6682.
Got News in Coconut Creek or Margate? Send it to Margate Talk.
- Kevin Maher is a University of Florida journalism graduate with an interest in investigative journalism. Kevin has also worked at The Independent Florida Alligator and WUFT News.
- NewsApril 4, 2023Join the Celebration of Diversity and Creativity at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsMarch 22, 2023Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsMarch 14, 2023Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsFebruary 21, 2023Margate’s Sounds at Sundown Returns With “Classic Rock Therapy” March 4