By Kevin Maher
The City of Margate’s annual Sounds at Sundown is back with Vam Band, allowing guests to enjoy an evening of live music and food trucks.
Held on Saturday, February 4, starting at 6 p.m., the concert is for all ages. The event is at the Margate Sports Complex, located at 1695 Banks Road.
Vam Band is a “Funk Tribute Dance Band” that performs Pop/Top 40, Soul, R&B, Motown, Latin, and more. Margate recommends bringing lawn chairs or blankets to watch the band.
There will be several food trucks on location serving up snacks, meals, and desserts.
For more information or updates in case of inclement weather, click here.
Got News in Margate? Send it to Margate Talk. Don’t miss reading Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Parkland Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Maher is a University of Florida journalism graduate with an interest in investigative journalism. Kevin has also worked at The Independent Florida Alligator and WUFT News.
- News2023.04.04Join the Celebration of Diversity and Creativity at Margate’s International Day Festival
- News2023.03.22Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- News2023.03.14Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- News2023.02.21Margate’s Sounds at Sundown Returns With “Classic Rock Therapy” March 4