By Kevin Maher
The City of Margate is holding a spring clean-up and garage sale where residents and non-residents can earn cash by selling their unwanted “stuff.”
The event is on Saturday, March 18, from 7 a.m. to noon and takes place at Oriole Park, located at 7055 NW First St. The event is free to attend for buyers, and all ages are welcome.
To become a vendor, there is a charge of $10 per space for residents and $30 per space for non-residents. All spaces are 15’ x 20’. Vendors are permitted to arrive as early as 5:30 a.m. to begin setting up and are required to stay on location until the end of the event.
Wholesalers and retailers are not permitted, along with adult or obscene material, food, beverage, or weapon sales are also not allowed. A maximum of 120 vendors are permitted to participate. Registration is open now until March 17 and is available here.
- Kevin Maher is a University of Florida journalism graduate with an interest in investigative journalism. Kevin has also worked at The Independent Florida Alligator and WUFT News.
- NewsApril 4, 2023Join the Celebration of Diversity and Creativity at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsMarch 22, 2023Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsMarch 14, 2023Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsFebruary 21, 2023Margate’s Sounds at Sundown Returns With “Classic Rock Therapy” March 4