By Ryan Yousefi
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Margate as the return of the Margate Winter Festival comes to town this week.
Margate’s Winter Festival takes place on Friday, December 16, from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on the corner of Margate Boulevard and State Road 7.
The holiday celebration features live music and entertainment, arts and crafts, food vendors, children’s activities, and, of course, photos with Santa himself.
The Winter Festival features its popular ‘Florida-style’ snow area where children can play in a faux winter wonderland.
The City of Margate has advised residents that Margate Boulevard (from US 441/SR 7 to NW 58th Avenue) will be closed from approximately 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on the days of the festival.
To register as a vendor at the event, visit the city’s website.
Got News? Send it to Margate Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Parkland Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- News2023.03.25Broward County Public Schools Accepting Applications for Armed Safe School Officers
- News2023.03.20March Forward into the Classroom: Broward County Schools Call Upon Military Veterans to Become Teachers
- News2023.03.13‘I Will Stab You,’: Man Arrested After Threatening to Kill Maintenance Worker Outside Margate Bank
- Crime and Safety2023.03.09Professional Boxer Hector Perez Arrested for Aggravated Battery and Child Abuse After Violent Domestic Incident