By: Sharon Aron Baron
Travel back in time to the 16th century with the 31st Annual Florida Renaissance Festival, taking place at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach.
Visitors will be transported to a magical world of medieval times, filled with sights, sounds, and experiences that will leave them spellbound.
The festival features an artisan marketplace where more than 100 merchants will demonstrate and sell their wares, including hand-tooled leather goods, hammered pewter, hand-blown glass, and much more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to witness thrilling jousts and cheer on heroic knights as they mount their noble steeds and charge into battle.
In addition to the many exciting performances, there will also be a wide variety of foods and drinks, including delectable desserts, ales, ciders, meads, and wines.
And for those looking for a bit of competition, there will be plenty of games and activities to participate in, including axe throwing, archery, tests of strength, Jacob’s ladder, and more.
The Renaissance Festival runs on Saturdays and Sundays only through March 26, 2023, from 10 a.m. to sunset. Quiet Waters Park is located at 401 S Powerline Rd in Deerfield Beach.
For more information about themed weekends, tickets, and everything else you need to know, visit Renaissance Festival.
Got News in Margate? Send it to Margate Talk. Don’t miss reading Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Parkland Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media, which includes Margate Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- News2023.03.14Hollywood-Themed Relay For Life Event in Parkland, Coral Springs, Margate, and Coconut Creek Held April 1
- News2023.03.14Earn Service Hours During Free Food Distribution on March 15