By Kevin Maher
Are you ready for a celebration of diversity and creativity? Look no further than the International Day Festival in the City of Margate.
On Saturday, April 29, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., the Margate Sports Complex will be transformed into a vibrant marketplace where vendors from all over the world can showcase and sell their unique arts and crafts creations.
Whether you’re interested in traditional textiles from South America, handmade jewelry from Africa, or intricate pottery from Asia, there’s something for everyone at this festival.
The festival will be held at the Margate Sports Complex located at 1695 Banks Road, and exhibit space includes a 6-foot table and two chairs under the covered Sports Complex. The set-up time for vendors is between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. on the day of the festival.
But hurry, registration for vendors is open now, but space is limited, so don’t wait to sign up. You can register here until April 14. For additional questions, contact Joanna Brighton at 954-972-6458.
Don’t miss out on this chance to immerse yourself in the rich cultural tapestry of the world, all while supporting local artisans.
Got News in Margate? Send it to Margate Talk. Don’t miss reading Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Parkland Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Maher is a University of Florida journalism graduate with an interest in investigative journalism. Kevin has also worked at The Independent Florida Alligator and WUFT News.
- News2023.04.04Join the Celebration of Diversity and Creativity at Margate’s International Day Festival
- News2023.03.22Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- News2023.03.14Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- News2023.02.21Margate’s Sounds at Sundown Returns With “Classic Rock Therapy” March 4