By Agrippina Fadel
Skip the line at the DMV and renew your license at the next Mobile Driver’s License Renewal event hosted by State Representative Christine Hunschofsky, D-Coconut Creek.
Presented by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, the event is held on Wednesday, October 11, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Charley Katz Community Center.
The Florida Licensing on Wheels (FLOW) unit allows drivers to issue and renew licenses and disabled parking placards.
Representative Hunschofsky who represents Parkland, Coconut Creek, Margate, and parts of Coral Springs, is pleased to bring this convenient service to her constituents and grateful to the City of Margate and the Department of Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles for partnering with her office.
She said that due to strong demand, it has been increasingly difficult to get appointments at the local DMV offices, so she’s been working with Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to bring this service to the district.
“I welcome our residents to come out for FLOW or to meet with my office for any state-related issue they may need assistance with,” she added.
FLOW appointments are open to everyone and must be made in advance. Email Linda.Beauport@myfloridahouse.gov or call the District Office at 954-956-5600 to learn more and book an appointment.
Charley Katz Community Center is located at 6111 NW 10th St in Margate.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsOctober 5, 2023Skip the DMV Line At Mobile Driver’s License Renewal Event
- NewsSeptember 5, 2023Join the Movement: High Schoolers Can Earn Service Hours While Cleaning Up Broward County’s Beaches
- NewsAugust 15, 2023Margate Middle’s Campus Buzzes with Excitement for Back-to-School Community Connection Day
- NewsDecember 20, 2022Visit the Holiday Fantasy of Lights at Tradewinds Park