By Sharon Aron Baron
This week, the Humane Society of Broward County has some beautiful pets that have been there for some time. All adoptions include spaying or neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, treatment for fleas and ticks, and much more.
Three-year-old Onyx (ID 661761) has patiently waited for a family since November.
The shelter did a DNA test on Onyx, and he is 52% Cocker Spaniel and a mixture of other breeds.
His profile says he is affectionate, loves adults and kids, and thinks felines are cool. He just needs to be the only dog in the home. Do you have room in your heart and home for him?
Are you looking for a feline friend? If so, meet Toes (ID 664534), who is over a year old.
He had a great life and loved the older kids at home. Heck, he even liked the dogs, and they played sometimes. But then it happened…the new human baby arrived. Unfortunately, Toes was not a fan of this new little one and might have done something he shouldn’t have. (He pottied on the babies things)
His family was unhappy about this, so now Toes needs to find a new family to love. Obviously, a home without a baby will be best suited for him.
Thanks to cat lover Cindy L. the adoption fee for Toes has been sponsored.
To meet a pet at the Humane Society of Broward County, complete the pre-adoption application at www.humanebroward.com and then stop by. The shelter is located at 2070 Griffin Road, Fort Lauderdale, and the adoption kennels are open daily at 11 a.m. If you have questions, call 954-989-3977 ext. 6.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media, which includes Margate Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- NewsNovember 22, 2023Former Margate Clerk Takes the Helm as Publix CEO
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Meet Copper and Lil Grey: 2 Adorable Pets Looking for Their Forever Homes
- NewsNovember 15, 2023Margate Bridge Undergoes Crucial Repairs
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club