By: Matt Rothman
The North Broward Prep girls track and field started the season with a win in the Calvary Christian FtL Preaseaon on February 18.
Since then, the Eagles finished in the top-5 four times recently placing fourth in the Benjamin Meet #1. NBP recorded 60 points which were only behind Benjamin School, Kings Academy, and Oxbridge Academy.
Leading the way for the Eagles was Ella Munoz, after coming in first in the long jump. That was one spot ahead of teammate Nina Sanguino.
Victoria Hernandez came in third in the 200 meters and fourth in the 100 meters, while Annabel Diamond placed fourth in the 400 hurdles. Other notable performances were from Alana Amsterdam and Mariana Lander.
Got News? Send it to Margate Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023North Broward Prep Basketball Begins Season 2-0 With Dominating Wins
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Monarch High School Football Makes History With 1st Regional Championship
- NewsNovember 24, 20232 Monarch Football Players Commit Days Before Regional Championship Game
- NewsNovember 18, 2023Monarch High School Football Advances to Regional Championship