By Martin Lenkowsky
This year’s Margate Fall Festival will be fun for all ages.
The annual fest will be held Saturday, Oct. 28, at Margate Sports Complex, 1695 Banks Road, from 6 to 10 p.m., and Margate spokesperson Maria Fallon says the Festival has attracted thousands of visitors in years past.
Lots of Halloween fun is planned, including a costume contest, a pre-carved pumpkin contest, a pumpkin patch, a photo booth, bounce houses, a haunted house, pony rides, a petting zoo, and a scarecrow-building contest.
Make sure to bring your most comfortable dancing shoes and your appetite because there’s plenty of live music, food trucks, and stalls.
- Martin Lenkowsky moved to Coral Springs from NYC in 1982. He has a bachelor’s degree from Brooklyn College. He has been both writer and editor for a number of South Florida publications since 1983. He considers features writing his specialty.
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Rock Roots Revealed: Margate Resident Reflects on His Musical Past with Billy Joel in the 60s
- NewsOctober 24, 2023Margate’s Fall Festival Will Be a Halloween Haven for Kids and Adults
- NewsOctober 17, 2023Don’t Miss a Bewitching Pre-Halloween Treat for Pets and Harry Potter Fans at Broward’s Humane Society
- NewsOctober 17, 2023Napa Elegance Meets Gourmet Cuisine at The Cook & The Cork Jarvis Wine Dinner