By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Margate Police Department to share updates with residents, this is a summary of Margate’s crime and arrests through Dec. 3, 2022.
A 24-year-old male was the victim of battery on Colonial Dr on 12/03/2022.
A 23-year-old male was the victim of battery on Margate Blvd on 11/30/2022.
A 40-year-old woman was the victim of Burglary Conveyance on Nw 1st St on 11/30/2022. Tot. Est. Loss: $3,402.
A 26-year-old female was the victim of Burglary Conveyance at 5634 W Sample Rd on 11/30/2022. Tot. Est. Loss: $1,200.
A 29-year-old male was the victim of Burglary Conveyance on Nw 61st Ave on 12/01/2022. Tot. Est. Loss: $1,930.
A 65-year-old male was the victim of Criminal Mischief on Kathy Ln on 11/30/2022.
A missing person was reported at 5528 Pageant Pl on 11/29/2022.
Hit and Run Crash
A 37-year-old woman was the victim of an Accident – Hit And Run at 6599 W Atlantic Blvd/NW 66th Ave on 12/05/2022.
Bryant, Jamal Ziquan, 24, was arrested on charges of Homicide-willful Kill-murder Not Premeditated During Other Felony at 4900 W Atlantic Blvd on 12/02/2022. No additional information was provided.
Currie, Adam Stephen, 54, was arrested on charges of Resist Officer-obstruct Wo Violence at 6507 Winfield Blvd on 11/29/2022.
Hunter, Demarlos, 41, was arrested on Touch Or Strike/battery/domestic Viol charges on Nw 65th Ave on 12/04/2022.
Got News in Coconut Creek or Margate? Send it to Margate Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsJuly 6, 2023Margate Pho Restaurant Temporarily Closed by Health Inspectors
- NewsJuly 2, 20232 Hurt in Margate Motorcycle Crash, One Airlifted to Hospital
- NewsJune 30, 2023Walmart’s Money Transfer Scandal Exposed: FTC’s Amended Complaint Reveals Millions Lost to Scammers
- NewsJune 27, 2023Police Search for Missing Margate Man