By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Margate Police Department to share updates with residents, this is a summary of Margate’s crime and arrests through Dec. 17, 2022.
A 32-year-old male was the victim of Auto Theft on N State Road 7 on 12/15/2022.
H & E Equipment Services was the victim of a Burglary Business at 5555 W Atlantic Blvd on 12/14/2022. Tot. Est. Loss: $20,000.
A 28-year-old female was the victim of a Burglary Residence on NW 78th Ave. on 12/17/2022. Tot. Est. Loss: $6,000.
A 30-year-old female was the victim of Burglary Conveyance at 5730 Lakeside Dr on 12/17/2022.
A 67-year-old male was the victim of Burglary Conveyance on S Brandywine Dr on 12/15/2022.
A 69-year-old female was the victim of Fraud – All Other on 12/15/2022. Tot. Est. Loss: $6,500.
A 21-year-old male was the victim of Fraud – Credit Card at 5499 W Atlantic Blvd on 12/14/2022. Tot. Est. Loss: $945.
Bowman, Gregory Scott, 55, was arrested on charges of Trespassing-after Warning-structure Or. Conveyance at 5555 W Atlantic Blvd on 12/17/2022.
Jones, Dwain Lakeith, 54, was arrested on charges of Viol Injunction Protection Domestic Violence on E River Dr on 12/16/2022.
Williams, Kevin Lenford, 21, was arrested on charges of Touch Or Strike/battery/dating Viol on Southgate Blvd. on 12/16/2022.
Close, Jasmine Leah, 47, was arrested on charges of Contempt Of Court-viol Injunction Protection Domestic Violence on Winfield Blvd on 12/15/2022.
Got News? Send it to Margate Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Monarch High School Principal, Staffers Reassigned Amid Sports Probe
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Child Kidnapped After Leaving Margate Fair
- NewsJuly 6, 2023Margate Pho Restaurant Temporarily Closed by Health Inspectors
- NewsJuly 2, 20232 Hurt in Margate Motorcycle Crash, One Airlifted to Hospital