By: Matt Rothman
Aryanah Ahmad finished with a 77, which was first place for players individually for teams that did not advance. Camilla Terzoli also advanced after shooting an 80.
The Eagles finished fourth as a team out of eight schools. Jesera Mendez, Mariana Herrero, and McKenzie Hanna also competed for NBP.
Next, Ahmad and Terzoli will compete in Regionals on Tuesday, Nov. 1.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023North Broward Prep Basketball Begins Season 2-0 With Dominating Wins
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Monarch High School Football Makes History With 1st Regional Championship
- NewsNovember 24, 20232 Monarch Football Players Commit Days Before Regional Championship Game
- NewsNovember 18, 2023Monarch High School Football Advances to Regional Championship