By Kevin Deutsch
A person was killed and another injured in a three-vehicle crash in Coconut Creek Thursday afternoon, police said.
The crash happened at 2:45 p.m. in the 4800 block of Sample Road near Banks Road, according to the Coconut Creek Police Department.
One person, whose name was not made public, died at the scene, police said. Another person was taken to an area hospital for treatment.
Sample Road was closed between Banks Road and Lyons Road while police investigated the crash.
No additional details were immediately released by authorities.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Monarch High School Principal, Staffers Reassigned Amid Sports Probe
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Child Kidnapped After Leaving Margate Fair
- NewsJuly 6, 2023Margate Pho Restaurant Temporarily Closed by Health Inspectors
- NewsJuly 2, 20232 Hurt in Margate Motorcycle Crash, One Airlifted to Hospital