By Ryan Yousefi
The City of Margate Sounds at Sundown event returns on Saturday, June 3, with a musical performance featuring the high-energy country band Whiskey Six.
The live music event will take place at the covered field Margate Sports Complex located at 1695 Banks Road from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Those planning to attend the Sounds of Sundown event are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs to help keep themselves comfortable enough to enjoy a night filled with singing, dancing, and delicious food.
As with past renditions of the Sounds of Sundown event, various food trucks will be on-site, serving up tasty snacks, meals, and desserts.
Fronted by South Florida-born vocalist Nick Harris, the Whiskey Six band specializes in modern country hits with a sprinkling of classics from legends such as Johnny Cash, Strait, and Dwight Yokham.
Got News in Margate? Send it to Margate Talk. Don’t miss reading Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Parkland Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- News2023.06.08“Give me the money, I have a gun”: Walmart Robber Arrested at BK with 3K
- News2023.06.06City of Margate Announces Dates That Upcoming Road Work on Atlantic Boulevard Will Cause Temporary Closures
- News2023.06.04Fast and Reckless: Aerial Support and Street Spikes Nab Driver After Lengthy High-Speed Chase
- News2023.05.31Rapids Water Park Honors Teachers at ‘Educator Appreciation Day’ June 10