By Ryan Yousefi
The live music event will take place at the covered field Margate Sports Complex located at 1695 Banks Road from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Those planning to attend the Sounds of Sundown event are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs to help keep themselves comfortable enough to enjoy a night filled with singing, dancing, and delicious food.
As with past renditions of the Sounds of Sundown event, various food trucks will be on-site, serving up tasty snacks, meals, and desserts.
Fronted by South Florida-born vocalist Nick Harris, the Whiskey Six band specializes in modern country hits with a sprinkling of classics from legends such as Johnny Cash, Strait, and Dwight Yokham.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023Margate Resident Honored for Over 30 Years of Volunteer Service at Broward Center for Performing Arts
- NewsSeptember 22, 2023Real-Life Spider-Man Tracks Down Stolen Car, Taking it Back From Thief
- NewsSeptember 16, 2023Woman Doused and Injured in Vicious Attack in Margate
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023City of Margate Holds Lifeguard Certification Courses at Calypso Cove