Update: Juvenile has been located
By Sharon Aron Baron
The Margate Police Department has issued a plea to the public for assistance in the search for a missing endangered juvenile, 12-year-old Chelsea Toledo.
Toledo was last seen on Thursday after being dropped off at Margate Middle School at approximately 9:00 a.m. by her parents.
According to reports, Chelsea Toledo failed to return home after school, sparking concern among her family and authorities.
Toledo is believed to have left the school premises immediately after her parents dropped her off. The Margate Police Department has classified Chelsea Toledo as a missing endangered juvenile due to her sudden disappearance and age.
Chelsea Toledo is described as a white female, standing approximately 5’2″ tall and weighing around 102 pounds. She has a medium build, brown eyes, and long black hair. She was last seen wearing a black shirt and blue jeans at the time of her disappearance.
The Margate Police Department urges anyone with information about Chelsea Toledo’s whereabouts to come forward and assist in the investigation. If you have any relevant information that could aid in locating the missing girl, please get in touch with the Margate Police Department immediately at (954) 972-7111.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media, which includes Margate Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023Missing Teen: Margate Police Seeks Help in Locating 13-Year-Old
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Experience the Best Bingo in Broward with Big Prizes at Temple Beth Am
- NewsSeptember 1, 2023Meet Monte and Dexter, Pets in Need of Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Experience the Best Bingo in Broward with Big Prizes at Temple Beth Am