By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Margate’s annual Sounds at Sundown is back with “Classic Rock Therapy,” allowing guests to enjoy an evening of live music and food trucks.
The next Sounds at Sundown returns to the Margate Sports Complex Covered Field on Saturday, March 4, starting at 5 p.m. Food trucks open at 5 p.m.; live music begins at 6 p.m. The Sports Complex is located at 1695 Banks Road in Margate, FL. The event is free and open to the public.
Several food trucks will be on location serving snacks, meals, and desserts.
For more information or updates in case of inclement weather, click here.
Got News in Margate? Send it to Margate Talk. Don’t miss reading Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Parkland Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Maher is a University of Florida journalism graduate with an interest in investigative journalism. Kevin has also worked at The Independent Florida Alligator and WUFT News.
- News2023.04.04Join the Celebration of Diversity and Creativity at Margate’s International Day Festival
- News2023.03.22Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- News2023.03.14Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- News2023.02.21Margate’s Sounds at Sundown Returns With “Classic Rock Therapy” March 4