By Agrippina Fadel
Holiday Fantasy of Lights, Florida’s largest festive drive-thru, is back in Coconut Creek.
Held at the Tradewinds Park until January 1, the drive-thru is open every evening from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. and features three miles of giant animated holiday displays and illumination.
This year, the event is larger than ever, blending the favorites of the past and the excitement of new creations by Margate company Brandano Displays, Inc.
Holiday Fantasy of Lights, now in its 28th year, has become a beloved tradition for the residents and attracts over 125,000 visitors of all ages in 25,000 cars, trucks, and buses annually.
Tickets can be purchased online or at the entrance and cost $24 per car or $45 for 12+ in a vehicle or bus, and an additional $2 per pair of custom holiday HoloSpex 3D glasses.
A portion of the proceeds goes to Gilda’s Club South Florida, which offers free programming and services to families impacted by cancer.
Tradewinds Park is located by Sample Road and the Florida Turnpike, with a convenient northern entrance on 3600 W Sample Rd.
Got News in Coconut Creek or Margate? Send it to Margate Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsOctober 5, 2023Skip the DMV Line At Mobile Driver’s License Renewal Event
- NewsSeptember 5, 2023Join the Movement: High Schoolers Can Earn Service Hours While Cleaning Up Broward County’s Beaches
- NewsAugust 15, 2023Margate Middle’s Campus Buzzes with Excitement for Back-to-School Community Connection Day
- NewsDecember 20, 2022Visit the Holiday Fantasy of Lights at Tradewinds Park