By Kevin Maher
The Coconut Creek Police Department is hosting a free shredding event where residents can bring documents to destroy.
The event is on Saturday, Dec. 10, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at City Hall, located at 4800 W. Copans Road.
The police are hosting this event to reduce consumer fraud and identity theft and encourage residents to bring unwanted personal information and confidential documents so they can be destroyed securely.
The event is a drive-by, so residents will arrive at City Hall and be guided by staff. There is a three-box limit of paper per household. The paper will be shredded on-site, so residents can stay and watch the shredding occur.
For more information, click here.
- Kevin Maher is a University of Florida journalism graduate with an interest in investigative journalism. Kevin has also worked at The Independent Florida Alligator and WUFT News.
- NewsApril 4, 2023Join the Celebration of Diversity and Creativity at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsMarch 22, 2023Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsMarch 14, 2023Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsFebruary 21, 2023Margate’s Sounds at Sundown Returns With “Classic Rock Therapy” March 4