UPDATE: SHE HAS BEEN SAFELY LOCATED.
By Sharon Aron Baron
The Margate Police Department is again seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing teen with a history of running away from home.
According to a Margate Police Department Facebook post, the missing girl, 13-year-old Sheala Marie Rodriguez, also known as Raven Randazzo, was last seen on foot near 700 Northwest 75th Avenue on September 22 at 9:30 p.m.
Margate PD describes Rodriguez as a white female with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink/black tank top and black leggings.
Rodriguez is said to be known to frequent the areas of Atlantic Boulevard. and Rock Island Road and 7600 Margate Boulevard.
If anyone has information on her whereabouts, the Margate Police Department requests you call (954) 972-7111 or dial 911 in case of an emergency.
News of Rodriguez again missing marks the fourth time in the past two months a police department has asked for help locating her whereabouts.
The most recent incident involving Rodriguez resulted in a day-long search by the Coconut Creek Police Department, who ultimately found her in the company of a man known for luring her away from her home.
That man has since been identified as John Wickham, 43, from Margate, who is currently behind bars for interfering with discovering her whereabouts.
During that July incident, Rodriguez’s family reported her missing to the Coconut Creek Police after finding a disturbing message left on her bedroom wall that read, “You’ll never find me.”
This prompted widespread media coverage, and eventually, officers found her inside Wickham’s vehicle during a routine traffic stop.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media, which includes Margate Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- NewsNovember 22, 2023Former Margate Clerk Takes the Helm as Publix CEO
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Meet Copper and Lil Grey: 2 Adorable Pets Looking for Their Forever Homes
- NewsNovember 15, 2023Margate Bridge Undergoes Crucial Repairs
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club