By Kevin Maher
The Pantry of Broward Inc. hosts a free food distribution event for Coconut Creek residents.
The food distribution event is on Saturday, Dec. 10, from 9 a.m. to noon. It is at the Butterfly parking lot at 5550 NW 40 St., just east of the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek.
A variety of nonperishables will be distributed, including different kinds of canned vegetables, fruit, beans, chicken, soups, macaroni and cheese, and more. Items are prepackaged in boxes for ease of distribution.
Food distribution will continue while supplies last, but there is a limit of one box per household. Registration for this event is not required, but a photo ID that shows proof of residency in Coconut Creek is needed.
For more information, click here or call 954-545-6670.
- Kevin Maher is a University of Florida journalism graduate with an interest in investigative journalism. Kevin has also worked at The Independent Florida Alligator and WUFT News.
- NewsApril 4, 2023Join the Celebration of Diversity and Creativity at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsMarch 22, 2023Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsMarch 14, 2023Registration Now Open for Vendors at Margate’s International Day Festival
- NewsFebruary 21, 2023Margate’s Sounds at Sundown Returns With “Classic Rock Therapy” March 4