By Kevin Deutsch
The Cheesecake Factory is coming to Coconut Creek.
The popular restaurant chain has signed a lease for a 9,100-plus square-foot restaurant, with additional outdoor seating, at Promenade at Coconut Creek, according to Hill Partners, the company that manages the upscale shopping center.
“Based on market research we conducted for Promenade at Coconut Creek, we learned that the community wanted more high-quality, family-friendly restaurants, “said Robert H. Spratt, Jr., President of Hill Partners. “As we are committed to adding a dynamic and distinctive selection of tenants to the mixed-use center, we are delighted to welcome The Cheesecake Factory to the Promenade family.”
After an “extensive custom buildout,” The Cheesecake Factory will open in the former Banana Republic and Charming Charlie spaces at the shopping center’s Lyons Road entrance, according to a written announcement issued by Hill Partners.
The restaurant will be open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch.
Construction on the new restaurant is anticipated to begin this fall.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.11.262 Arrested Amid Violence at Margate Fair as Police Shut Event Down Early
- Crime2022.11.25Man Opens Fire on Margate Police, Faces Charges of Attempted Murder
- Crime2022.11.25Police Search For Missing Margate Child
- Coconut Creek2022.11.22Spitfire Farm Hosts ‘Thanksgiving Break’ Equestrian Camp in Coconut Creek