By Agrippina Fadel
The next Coconut Creek Ambassador meeting will explore the history of the city.
Held on Thursday, September 8, at 5:30 p.m. at the city commission chambers, the meeting is open to the public but requires registration.
Residents will learn about the city’s founders, how it got its name, and who built the first community center in Coconut Creek, with many historical photographs to examine.
Ambassador meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Residents who attend the meetings and other city functions will be recognized for their dedication and time during future city commission meetings.
City commission chambers are located at 4800 West Copans Road.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- Events2022.11.25Church Offers Unique Multi-Sensory Worship Service
- Coconut Creek2022.11.21Winter Magic Returns With the 10th Annual ‘Light Up the Night’ Holiday Party
- Crime2022.11.18Coffee Shop Raises Funds for Margate Couple Who Lost Life Savings in Scam
- Events2022.11.16Church Offers Unique Multi-Sensory Worship Service